I say 'dude' way too often.
Running changed my life.
Chips are my nemesis.
I live with my husband Brant, in Maui. We relocated 3 years ago from Idaho. I miss things about Idaho (friends! fall weather!), but LOVE living on Maui.
Things you don't really need to know about me:
- I was described as 'vague' by my 6th grade teacher at a parent/teacher conference.
- I don't make friends easily (awkward, shy, introverted) but if we go on a run together I'll talk your ear off and ask you a million questions.
- I'd choose good coffee over food any day.
- I can eat 5 Komoda doughnuts in one day.
- But my favorite foods are kale, fish, and........any tropical fruit.
- I think about food a lot.
- I started running in 2007 when a new friend and I signed up to run a marathon with Team in Training. Neither of us had ever really run before. If it doesn't scare you, it doesn't change you!
- I will pretty much only read non-fiction.
- I love, love, love dogs. But not usually small dogs.
Thanks for visiting my blog!