Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Goats & Miles. But not miles of goats.

 

Last nights run was brief and beautiful.

320

2 miles.

Mile 1 – 10:10

Mile 2 – 9:42

323

I stopped a couple times to catch my breath because, whoa, my lungs are not with this sub 10:00 business yet. Too many previous miles spent in the 11:00 range, feeling all comfortable. But the lungs will come along eventually. That’s what I tell myself when I’m sucking air anyway.

322

 

Like I said…..beautiful.

 

Go ahead and hate me, if you are running in crazy-cold winter weather. I would hate me.

321

These goats don’t hate me though.

So this blogging thing………I’m going to try and stick with it this time. I’ll probably mostly write about running, but maybe with some other stuff thrown in too. I don’t have any particular goals for this blog…..I just wanna have a record of my runs and maybe meet some other runners along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment